First many thanks to Jeff for this simple but very efficient plugin. Nice job !
Then, here is the behaviour I am facing:
I am running WP 3.5.1 on a W2K Server 2008 R2 Std (Web server IIS 7.5)
I am running Plugin Organizer v 2.5.9
The only thing which is not working is the enabling plugin on pages. Each time I click on a plugin – which was previously disabled for the whole site – to enable it on a specific page, then I update the page and nothing has been saved.
I tried to activate WP_DEBUG to ‘true’ and here is the result I got (which won’t be of any help I guess)
Notice: get_current_theme is deprecated since version 3.4! Use wp_get_theme() instead. in E:\inetpub\wwwroot\worldtour\wp-includes\functions.php on line 2839
Warning: is_readable(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(C:\inetpub\wwwroot\worldtour/wp-content/themes/twentytwelve/fr_FR.mo) is not within the allowed path(s): (E:\inetpub;C:\Program Files\MySQL\MySQL Server 5.5\bin) in E:\inetpub\wwwroot\worldtour\wp-includes\l10n.php on line 339
Notice: add_option was called with an argument that is deprecated since version 2.3 with no alternative available. in E:\inetpub\wwwroot\worldtour\wp-includes\functions.php on line 2925
So where do you think I should investigate to make this working as it should be.
Thank you guys !
- The topic ‘Enabling by Page not working’ is closed to new replies.