After adding CDN to super cache and refreshing browser, site does not have stylesheet (css) applied. When removing CDN and refreshing, site looks fine.
1. Using Amazon Cloudfront,
2. Created distribution
3. Added details to super-cache
4. enabled CDN, saved changes
5. Site refreshed and appears to be missing stylesheet…
6. Disable super-cache CDN, refresh site, site appear OK, ie., with
Also tired clearing browser history/cache etc…did not help.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
- The topic ‘Enabled CDN with Amazon Cloudfront = no css on site’ is closed to new replies.