I built a new instance of WP last week and everything is working as expected, except that the series root page doesn’t have any content.
It just says “Nothing Found” (but is fully themed). I tried deactivating all of the other plugins, but that didn’t help. The behavior is also consistent across themes.
Viewing the other taxonomies works just fine, and all the other Organize Series functionality is working as well. One odd thing is that site search does not work at all, so this may be related. I’m using the Brandoo build with MS SQL hosted in Azure (using the gallery install as-is).
- The topic ‘Empty /series/[title] page’ is closed to new replies.