Empty page "done" !!! What to do?!
1. Last week, I added a pdf file to the /html (WordPress root, in my case) folder on my server.
2. Today morning, I woke up to see my wordpress website (http://www.themanupblog.com) wasn’t working. Whether I went to the main page or admin section, all I got was a blank page with the word “done”.
3. I tried upgrading wordpress through GoDaddy back-end (didn’t help); old version was 3.4.1, new – 3.4.2. I can rollback to old version.
4. I don’t know what to do. I copied my files off my ftp, maybe I can just use that to restore my website from a fresh installation. Please help me if you know what to do, guys, any advice appreciated!
- The topic ‘Empty page "done" !!! What to do?!’ is closed to new replies.