[Resolved] Empty Entity ID and SP details
I’ve installed the Single Sign-on plugin via the WordPress plugins store (version 0.8.5) but can’t seem to get to a similar position as the other topics in the support forum. I have tried the following:
1) Ticking Enable SAML authentication
2) Clicking on the Identity Provider and entering the relevant details, clicking Update Options
3) Clicking on the Service Provider and entering the relevant details, clicking Update Options
4) Clicking General, the Entity ID is blank as well as the single logout url and SAML Assertion Consumer URL.
Am I missing something? Thanks for your help, I have also tried updating to the new version 0.8.6 but the Identity Provider screen is just blank.
- The topic ‘[Resolved] Empty Entity ID and SP details’ is closed to new replies.