The embed video is not working in the page builder. When I paste the embed link into the widget it shows the code on the page, not the video.
I used the below youtube embed code: <iframe width=”560″ height=”315″ src=”//www.youtube.com/embed/IJTCnl4fJmg” frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen></iframe>.
Hi there Wendy. Do you have a URL I can take a look at to see what’s going on?
Since this morning I have also facing the same issues already reported by others. In brief,
– Embed Video Widget not working as the link to e.g. a vimeo video just disappears after saving the page. For now I am using iframe via a text widget
– Some of the page content just disappears and I had to remake the home page I am working on three already
-The button widget does not work as it shows itself only a hyper-link
Thanks for your efforts
Hi, I have similar issues after updating PB (I was already on WP 3.8 and everything was working fine, so it can’t be WP3.8) , some of which I could solve:
1. The button widget (solved): after downloading the Pagebuilder Legacy Widgets plugin, my simple buttons (=origin) were not showing anymore, except as a hyperlink. I uninstalled the Pagebuilder Legacy Widgets plugin, back to using the old PB Button widget, and the buttons are all showing fine again.
2. Embed Video (solved): I had to re-input the links of the vids, but they are all showing fine again.
3.3. Page content: serious issues still after updating PB. Will open a seperate ticket for this.
- The topic ‘Embed Video Widget’ is closed to new replies.