Emails not posting, although confirmed sent
1. I set up secret passowrd for whatsdrivingyoucrazy.com/blog using the whatsdrivingyoucrazy.com domain.
2. I sent a post. It has not shown up and it has been more than ten hours.
3. I checked the webmail (without opening the post) and it was there in the inbox.
4. I checked former posts and found this suggestion –
You might need to call the file that imports the email. Visit this page example.com/wordpress/wp-mail.php
You read up on it here codex.wordpress.org/Blog_by_Email
However, the first link got me a 404 and the second was blank. Actually, I am finding several 404’s and 505’s today.
5. Is there something I missed or failed to do? I found nothing besides setting up the e-mail address registration to activitate the service.
Any help would be appreciated.
OOPS! forgot to mention that is not the main domain for the Dreamhost account, but that should not make any difference, should it? The blog is all based on the applicable domain, right?
- The topic ‘Emails not posting, although confirmed sent’ is closed to new replies.