Ok I host all my clients accounts on the same server, on my development account http://www.tgcconsulting.org/development/jsit/contact-us/ the form works perfectly and I get an email.
However I just transferred a client from development to Live and and updated the DB from http://www.tgcconsulting.org/development/artia/ to http://www.artiadesigns.net/ using an SQL query I've used many times..
Now the live form http://www.artiadesigns.net/contact-us/ wont send email at all.
I've tried using the override setting and unchecking ajax and it does not work..
The only theory I can come up with is it is a Addon domain in CPANEL on my host and points to a directory.. however I do this with all my clients and ive never seen this behavior before..