We used to regularly receive emails from WordPress whenever there were Comments waiting for Approval. Since we upgraded to WP 3.6.1, we are no longer receiving email notifications from WordPress regarding Comments Pending for Approval.
Now the only way for us to check whether there are any comments waiting for approval is to log in to our dashboard and view the Comments section.
I have reviewed my Settings > Discussion and verified the following:
E-mail me whenever:
- Anyone posts a comment (checked)
- A comment is held for moderation (checked)
- Someone likes one of my posts (checked)
Before a comment appears:
- An administrator must always approve the comment (checked)
Is this a bug in the version 3.6.1?
Manuel de Lizarriturri
- The topic ‘Email notifications no longer work on WordPress 3.6.1’ is closed to new replies.