Email Notification Not Working
I am pretty new to wordpress.org and I am having trouble getting my site to send out email notification when I publish new posts. When someone signs up they get a email confirmation, however whenever I publish a new post no email notification gets sent out to my subscribers. I have tried this with jetpack’s email subscription service, feedburner, and subscribe2 and it still doesn’t work. I am currently using the Virtue theme but have tried other themes as well but it still does not work.
I have read through the forums for similar issues and have tried the following but none have worked.
– deactivating and reactivating the email subscription option
– uninstalling and reinstalling the plugins
– uninstalling all of the other plugins to see if they interfere with the email plugin
– switching themes, I have tried a few including Twenty Twelve
I am correct in thinking that an email should be sent out whenever I publish a new post, is that right?
Any help on this issue would be greatly appreciated, thank you
- The topic ‘Email Notification Not Working’ is closed to new replies.