I’ve extensively tested (56 different tests combinations) PMP with Buddypress on a clean install of WordPress, other plugins off, in debug mode. I’ve emailed and phoned the developer with no reply.
Buddypress Version 1.9.1
PMP Version 1.7.6
This plugin has had some email problems previously:
- Using firstname.lastname@example.org
- I’ve tested emails with the plugin wp smtp plugin in both smtp and wpmail(), this works, so it’s not my server settings.
- plugins off
- clean install of WP 3.8.1
- With ‘Default WP notification email’ ticked and unticked.
It works when Buddypress is uninstalled, because it provides a different signup screen. However, when Buddypress is installed, it does not work. Even beginning with the ‘membership-levels’ page does not send the confirmation message.
In other words: there’s a bug with Buddypress. Yes, I’ve read the FAQ that I should find and fix the conflict, or pay for you to do it. This is buddypress though.
If there was a way to skip pages after signup, free members don’t need an invoice, etc, then that would be worth a premium membership.
Thanks in advance for the resolve,
- The topic ‘Email confirm not working – Paid Membership Pro’ is closed to new replies.