I just realized that the unload language is reflected to the front-end even if I’m not logged in or test in another browser.
In my case I have testet the default Archive template page with the archive title element which renders as prefix the context. I have my site language on German and as long the unload language is active, no matter what, the prefix stays in English.
As soon I deactivate it, it correctly displays in German, for search: “Suchergebnisse für:”…
Would be nice if you can look into it and fix it.
- The topic ‘Elementor unload language only for logged in user’ is closed to new replies.