Support » Plugin: Advanced Responsive Video Embedder (Rumble, YouTube, Vimeo, HTML5 Video ...) » Element ID could not be build
Element ID could not be build
How can I issue “ARVE:Element ID could not be build ” . issue appears only on front end when I am using ” RH Frontend Publishing Pro plugin ” .
How to disable this element for WYSIWYG ?
I forgot about IMG link http://imgur.com/Sd9AoEY
[Moderator note: Please, no bumping.]
- This reply was modified 6 years, 7 months ago by Geoffrey Shilling.
- This reply was modified 6 years, 7 months ago by Steven Stern (sterndata).
What exact shortcode or URL on its own line are you using? Instead of trying to bumb here you should come to my support site and get faster responses there.
Problem appears when I add this shortcode on submit page
[wpsm_tab title=”Submit screen”]
I am using “rehub” theme and plugin ” RH Frontend Publishing Pro “.
I do not know this plugin and do not care about its shortcodes, I do not support 3rd party plugins. I want to see the [arve] shortcode you use that produced the error.
If you want help follow this.
- Give me the debug into from your ARVE setting page. Paste it to a pastebin
- Put the [arve] shotcode on a page that does not use any others shortcodes
- Give me the [arve] shortcode you use that produces this issue.
- Give me a live site link where the issue is visible.
- This reply was modified 6 years, 7 months ago by Nico.
ok mister ” I don’t care ” , your plugin produce error ( other 3rd part plugins works great ), so I ask how to disable button ID ” [ARVE] Embed Video ” from rich text editor to solve this issue.
I am not using any short code from arve , because there is an error and I even can’t click on it.
Anywya there is an info in this error ” please report this bug” , so you welcome.
Is this error actually produced without using any shortcode from this plugin? I just assumed that cant possibly be so I ask just to make to make sure.
Actually you are the “Mister I don’t care”.
- I can’t access your imgur screenshot (DNS error). I never asked you for a screenshot and it will probably not help. I gave you steps to follow that you did not.
- You refused to read the sticky topic to post this on my support site.
- You gave me 3rd party shotcodes from a plugin I am not the author for (Those I mean I do not care about at this point). I try to avoid debugging 3rd party plugins because thats a task that will never finish will missions of plugins out there.
- I gave you steps to follow, you refused again to follow them. I still do not know what shortcode you use from this plugin. And have zero information from you apart from some shortcodes from a plugin thats I do not know. So even if I wanted to install that plugins and your theme (I don’t) to debug your issue I could not do it. Seriously what do you expect?
- I also am not sure why you want to remove the button. If the button creates a shortcode that is producing this error I like to see that shortcode. If you know it produces errors you are free to ignore it. Also if a 3rd party plugin messes with the shortcodes its their responsibility not mine. If your not willing to give me the information I need to help you then this won’t be solved
- The topic ‘Element ID could not be build’ is closed to new replies.