Education Multisite Need Help
Our school (k-12) is in need of simple, easy to use CMS, which I believe is WordPress MS. I need to present a working demo by Feb 2011 to the administration. I have set up a multisite and I have intermediate understanding of WP. I need help with the following:
1. Setting up public static home site with basic info for faculty, students, parents (much like edublog home page) AND the login to the faculty/student network (all of its content only accessible to faculty/student.)
The following only accessible by faculty/students:
2. Set up faculty sites for classes, tests, assignments, etc.
3. Install a social component like BuddyPress
4. A Youtube like site for student projects, faculty films, etc.
If you could help or if you have suggestions as to where I might find help I would really appreciate it.
I have used/researched many other CMS (moodle, schoology, joomla) all have there place but are not teacher/student friendly. WP is outstanding and would work wonderfully I just lack some of the knowledge needed to implement it as a network CMS.
Carrollwood Day School
- The topic ‘Education Multisite Need Help’ is closed to new replies.