Developing web is not my job, I managed to install a WP and a theme and I manage to make everything working by looking at tutorials and help that i can found everywhere.
I need some help, because I don’t find the way to understand what is the best way to change the ID of the categories.
In my theme there is a mega menu, I can sort subcategories by alphabetically or by ID.
– Alphabetically is not very good
– By ID not very good too because the ID’s in the good order.
I have read that I have to change the IDs in the database…. but didn’t find where i have to search and how to do it without blocking/braking everything (because perhaps I’m a newbee ;-)).
By example :
– Valence from ID 7 –> ID 50
– Rhone Alpes from ID 8 –> ID 60
– Thaïlande from ID 11 –> ID 80
– Dubaï from ID 10 –> ID 90
Many thanks for your kind help.
- The topic ‘Editing ID of categories’ is closed to new replies.