[Resolved] edit-pages.php does not load all pages.
I hope to get some help with the following:
In the admin section the wp-admin/edit-pages.php doesn’t load all pages, it stops loading after 120 pages and the footer doesn’t show either.
– I have a few hundred pages, but on wordpress.com it did load them in a few seconds.
– I don’t know if it is related, but when changing from wordpress.com (before version 2.5) to our own hosting, I did have some problems importing the posts. I had to cut up the import file a lot, even small ones did have problems, like there was a bad post or something that had to be filtered out. In the end it imported everything, but the edit-pages never worked.
– Locally in Xamp it does load them all, but it takes much longer than necessary.
– I already tried to delete the next one in line (page number 121), didn’t help.
Thank you for your time,
- The topic ‘[Resolved] edit-pages.php does not load all pages.’ is closed to new replies.