“Edit pages” not working / intermittent
- Hosted at 1&1
- WP 2.9.1 (started happening in 2.9)
- Theme: Rockin’ Newspaper for AdSense (behavior also exhibited when using WP Default)
- Behavior exhibited with none, one, or more plugins active.
Not using any WP widgets
- Behavior exhibited in FF, Chrome, Opera, IE (cache cleared)
Site has 270 pages, in a sub-directory. Also has regular blog posts, which are *not* affected by this issue.
Go to the Dashboard > Left Nav > Pages > Edit > List of pages is exhibited > Choose a page to edit
Some times the page comes up for editing. Sometimes not.
The only correlation I can see is that the more recent pages are the ones which are misbehaving.
I *am* able to go to a published page, grab the source and then make a new page using the same code. But once I publish it I cannot get back in to edit it.
Have extended my time out in my browsers, no luck.
I think that I may not be the only one with this issue, but other earlier posts did not have as much info.
- The topic ‘“Edit pages” not working / intermittent’ is closed to new replies.