All of a sudden, I am getting parse errors while using Ecto to check on / post to my WordPress blog. For example :
Method “metaWeblog.getRecentPosts” produced a server error: “parse error. not well formed”.
This is the full error text Ecto returns. Here is what is bizarre about the whole thing :
1. Previously rock-solid stable, and no errors.
2. I have changed nothing on my end of the connection.
3. My host claims they didn’t change anything.
4. I didn’t change any WordPress file (or any file at all) on my server, aside from posting.
5. On a separate test blog (hosted on the same server, same PHP, and same MySQL, same 2.0.6 WordPress install), everything works perfectly.
The server is reporting :
parse error. not well formed
I find a lot of half-solutions and “me too’s” on these forums, and the internet in general, but nobody has posted a specific, confirmed fix for this. Does anyone know what the fix is, and are you willing to post a specific, fully-detailed fix to this problem?
Thanks for the help !
- The topic ‘Ecto Parse Error’ is closed to new replies.