I’m now using your scroll to display latest news titles with a thumbnail.
Is there a faster way than the following steps I am taking for the scroll to automatically pull from a blog (news) post?
1. Create a new post, add content and add featured image
2. Select post to have a category for the press slider
3. Add press to have same title and featured image as the post
4. Copy the link for the post and paste it into the press”URL to the article”
5. Publish both
This seems pretty time consuming.
Also, if my news title is longer than the thumbnail of the photo, the photo stays left aligned. How can I center this over the title copy?
Thanks in advance!
- The topic ‘Easier way to post to scroll?’ is closed to new replies.