Hi, I’m sure most of us are familiar with sites having a prominent main ‘feature’ element on the front page – usually a graphic accompanied by a headline. As a reference if my description isn’t clear – homedepot.com does it on its front page.
I’m looking for ideas on how to implement something like this using WP. Ideally, it should work like this basically:
1. There will be a series of posts – I will put them into a specific category (‘features’).
2. Each post will have a graphic – but the graphic should not show in the post.
3. On the front page there will be some sort of dynamic scroller.
4. The scroller will get all posts from the ‘features’ category
5. The scroller will display the graphic – when clicked you’ll get taken to the post.
Any ideas on how to implement this? Is there a plugin?
- The topic ‘Dynamic feature section on front page’ is closed to new replies.