Hello and thanks for a great plugin!
I have recently moved to a new server, and since that i cannot use duplicator. I create a package from one server with duplicator, which i then copy over to the new server.. Running the installer.php doesnt give me any errors but the process is completed rather fast, and after its completion i notice that only a few files have been extracted, and no db entries have been created. I checked the install log from duplicator, which shows what seems to be read/write problems inside the folder, however i have given the root folder permissions of 777 so this should not be a problem.. I am quite blank at what to do here.. Can you guys assist?
Heres where i get some error in the log in “Archive setup”
ERROR: Unable to read from the extracted database.sql file . Validate the permissions and/or group-owner rights on directory '/var/www/vhosts/(blankedout)...' ERROR: Unable to create new sql file installer-data.sql. Validate the permissions and/or group-owner rights on directory '/var/www/vhosts/(blankedout)...' and file 'installer-data.sql'
Since i have set chmod to 777 at this root folder i have no idea what might be causing this .. The archive is not damaged or anything as i’ve tried out the archive on the server which i copy it from under a new subdomain which works fine.
Its by using the newest duplicator plugin version 0.5.1..
- The topic ‘Duplicator not working correctly and no errors given’ is closed to new replies.