Duplicate content even though a permalink plugin is used
I installed wordpress some 6 months ago, and due to duplicate content problems, I deleted all my posts. Afterwards, I installed a permalink plugin to avoid multiple indexing of the same posts by search engines.
Now the problem continues and a single post is indexed with 4 different URLs:
1. Under the homepage: mydomain.net/wpress
2. Under the categories: mydomain.net/wpress/index.php/category/blue widgets
3. Under the post title:mydomain.net/wpress/index.php/year/month/day/blue widgets
4. under the month tag: mydomain.net/wpress/index.php/year/month
Could you please suggest a way to avoid such multiple indexing and ensure that each post has only a single link?
Thank you in advance
- The topic ‘Duplicate content even though a permalink plugin is used’ is closed to new replies.