I have decided to make this a public beta. Have fun!
Contact me at ken[at]kenvillines[dot]com
The next release of DraftControl is ready for beta. It is pretty stable so I am confident it is production ready. I would like some feedback about where the controls are located on the DC panel. I think all controls should be located at the top and bottom of the page depending on how many drafts are being viewed. (i.e. If 5 drafts are viewed per paging then controls at the bottom only are fine, but if 100 drafts are viewed per paging then sometime scrolling to the bottom is a pain. Let me know what you think...I haven’t implemented that yet.)
New Version 1.2 Features:
- Supports Versions 1.5+, 2.0+
- Number of viewable drafts per page is changeable
- Publish individual Drafts from Draft Control
- multi-publish if you need that kind of power
- Fixed adding Categories to a draft without leaving Draft Control. (support for multiple cats coming soon)
- Change the Owner of a draft for individual entrees without leaving Draft Control.
- Delete individual Drafts from Draft Control
- multi-delete if you need that kind of power
- Save the draftcontrol.php file to your wp-content/plugins/directory
- Activate the plugin within WordPress in the Plugins section
- Go to the Manage section of WP and then select "Draft Control".
- The controls are pretty much self explanatory.