My server is on Dreamhost, and the plugin seems to work great across the board. However, when I enable the ability to download the mp3, it WILL download....but between 300-900 bytes, so it works...but it's not at all. Even the filename is correct when it's on my hard drive.
* mp3's are uploaded to WordPress media library
* Download box is clicked in mb.audio settings
* I click download button for example_song.mp3
* Browser shows example_song.mp3 "download" instantly.
* example_song.mp3 is on my computer, but bytes big (meaning I don't have it)
* I have set permissions of map_download.php to 777 to make sure.
* It's a fresh native 3.5.1 WP install running Vertue as a theme.
Anyway around this? I saw the hack, but it just opens the song in another browser tab. I want this to GRAB the file and download it like it was a zip file or something.