Few questions if anyone could help?
1) For some downloads (PDF in this case) How can I make the download button shortcode open these in a new tab? _blank target?
2) Is there a way to make login required to download ANY file? I see the Frontend Access page has login page but no where on each download to make it a requirement? The only requirements I can see is: Must Agree with Terms / Enable Password Lock / Enable Captcha Lock no Require Login? I want zero guest downloads.
– I’m stupid! I just noticed “Allow Access” tab, d’oh!
3) Is there an SQL query to bulk update all downloads with “enable captcha” AND “login required” to avoid editing every file one-by-one?
4) I want to use “Call To Action 3” style but “Download” be the login from “Call To Action 2” with modal login. How can I render this style short-code per category?
4.1) Okay, so I think I’ve figured this one out using the “Categories Download Manager Category” block set to “include categories” (=PDF), link template “Call to Action 3” 1 column but still don’t know how to make that blue “Download” button a red “Login” and then when logged in it open the PDF link in a new-tab.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.