Doubt related to wp_posts table
Hello, in my wordpress database, there is a table named “wp_posts” .
My doubt related to this table is that, there are many rows with the same content, but with different “post_status” …. That means, the “post_status” column/attribute shows ‘inherit’,’publish’,etc…
1) what is the difference between inherit and publish status.?
2) “post_name” column shows some revision number. Which one is safe to delete?
3) If I delete the rows with “post_status” as “inherit”,and store only those with “post_status” as publish, will I lose anything?
4) An entirely different question. Is it possible to import feed data from my previous blog?
- The topic ‘Doubt related to wp_posts table’ is closed to new replies.