I am new to WP. very new, so this might be normal behaviour.
I installed 2.7.1 a few days ago. I started writing a script to migrate phpbb to wp, so I upgraded today to 2.8
while testing wp to see what saves where I noticed that when posting, that same post is saved multiple times.
I have the following plugins activated and up to date:
All in One SEO Pack
Google XML Sitemaps
what differs among posts are:
– post_status (first one is publish, rest are inherit
– post_name (my given title, $ID-revision $ID-autosave)
– guid (first one is http://site/?p=$ID, rest are http://site/http://site/$category/$post_name/ yes, I wrote the url corectly, it actually doubles the http://site)
– post_type (first one is post, rest are revision)
as it is obvious from not seeing the fields there, the post body, title and the rest of the psot information do not change.
is this normal?
- The topic ‘double/triple entry in DB on 2.8’ is closed to new replies.