I'm having a problem when I hit the upload an image button I'm getting two upload dialog boxes popping up. Here's the sequence of events:
1. I press the Add an image button
2. Screen goes dark (as usual)
3. An old looking dialog box pops-up, then
4. Right after that the newer upload dialog box pops open over the old one.
5. If I close the new looking box the old one is underneath it and is exposed.
Here are screen captures of what both boxes look like: http://www.mediabaron.com/WP-double-upload.jpg
I've over written the WordPress core files with a fresh download of 2.8.4 but I'm still having the problem.
The problem occurs on Mac and Window with various browsers. My other WordPress sites don't have this problem, it appears to be specific to one site I have. I have the latest version of Flash installed, I've cleared caches, I don't have the js cache folder in my wp-content.