i’ve been searching the site for a solution to this, but only see more people with the same problem and not a fix.
- i’m hosted at media temple (and contacted them, they said that it’s a “wordpress issue” and “not their issue”..)
- site address: tracyapps.org (double posts can be seen at tracyapps.org/design-portfolio
- i *just* upgraded to the most recent version of WP (2.6.2)
- posts show double on display side, but there are only one of each post in the admin/manage area.
- when i view each category, i see the posts normally, and *not* “doubled” ( example: tracyapps.org/category/web-design)
this happened out of the blue. i hadn’t done any updates and supposedly, after emailing media temple, “nothing changed on their servers” (or at least that’s what i was told).
is there a simple solution to this?
- The topic ‘double posts display side, but not admin side’ is closed to new replies.