This plugin has more 1 stars than any other, should be a clue. I didn't listen to that clue or all the reviews of this ecommerce being buggy. It worked pretty good until 3.8.9 released. Immediately broke my 3 sites. They did a quick fix on that one though. Later to find out shipping was broke from the update. Lost the ability to enter any numbers in the shipping and weights section of product edit, both new and previous products. This might even be fixed by now but after posting on their "support" forum the only replies I had were my own with additional information for finding a fix. I waited a week for nothing and was losing sales. Finally I switched to a different ecommerce and now that I've gotten past the learning curve I have figured out that the one I'm using now is actually better anyway. So now I have about 200 items to relist. Its gonna be a long weekend.