Support » Plugins » Don't know what Feature is called

  • I am trying to integrate a feature on my site to help people upload images and such, or help give them direction with newer plugins i add to the site. I am not quite sure how to explain it but facebook uses it. here is a picture:

    Image Here

    Anyone help me out here? If you know what the feature is called any plugins out there?

  • The topic ‘Don't know what Feature is called’ is closed to new replies.