Honestly one of the worst plugins I’ve ever installed, don’t be fooled by the 5 star rating: I had a slow site, adjusted the HTACCESS file as seen elsewhere on wordpress.org and it worked beautifully – under 1 second load time.
Then I made the grave error of loading this pile of junk: and the site was worse than when I did the manual fix. The HTACCESS file was now so bloated with junk code it worked as well as a brick flies. I had to alter the HTACCESS code back to the wordpress.org suggestion and it worked again.
Worse, there’s no UNINSTALL, so once this thing has stuffed your site it’s impossible to figure out what you have to undo to make it work again.
- The topic ‘Don't Do It!’ is closed to new replies.