Support » Plugin: Multiple Domain » Domain Rewritten Wrongly…

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Plugin Author Gustavo Straube

    (@gustavostraube)

    Hello,

    Thanks for reporting that. Other users also have seen this weird behavior. A possible workaround is changing the order domains are added to the plugin config. Check this out: https://wordpress.org/support/topic/link-translation-wrong-domain/

    I didn’t have free time lately to work on the plugin but I hope to find a final solution soon. You can follow the status of this bug in here: https://github.com/straube/multiple-domain/issues/59. I believe that user is being affected by the same issue.

    Regards

    Hi Gustavo,

    That unfortunately isn’t an option because the plugin force re-orders the list of domains.

    My main site .com.au and even if I put the .com one at the top of the list and the .com.au one at the bottom it re-orders it so the main domain is back at the top of the list…

    Plugin Author Gustavo Straube

    (@gustavostraube)

    Hello,

    I finally released a new version that fixes this issue. Please update to 1.0.1.

    Let me know in case the issue persists.

    Regards

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.