The website I am working on has the official address of http://akflagfootball.com and thats all well and good. However the site is installed in a subdirectory like so http://www.akwildfootball.com/aiffl/
Now when I install wordpress it defaults to http://www.akwildfootball.com/aiffl/ as the main address. I have tried to change this but so far to no avail. Even more strangely the site is accessible through the correct domain akflagfootball.com but the whole site appears in an iframe. I don't understand why, it may be something on the server, or maybe you guys know. So the only way to view it is with the incorrect address of http://www.akwildfootball.com/aiffl/ which is not what i want.
If you can help with any of these issues or know what may be causing them then awesome. I do want to let you know that at the moment I do not, and I repeat, DO NOT have direct access to the Database via mysql admin and I really cannot be mucking around with the database as other sites exist on it. Yes this is a mess, let me know if any of this sounds familiar.