This plugin seems 99% like what I’m looking for.
Can you help me understand if the following possible with this plugin?
I use settings so that:
Subscribers are given the Author role automatically.
Authors posts are forced to use their userid as:
1. The default directory structure, and
2. The default category
Directory Structure Requirements
1. Each author should only be able to create posts in their directory structure.
2. Each author’s directory structure should be a sub directory of users (or other specified parent directory)…
1. Each author must be automatically assigned their userid as their default category.
2. Each user/author userid category must be a sub category of a parent category…
Each author should be able to select existing categories.
Each author should NOT be able to create/add new categories.
Is this possible with this plugin?
- The topic ‘Does Restrict Categories enforce posting category?’ is closed to new replies.