I have a vanilla WordPress Multisite on Windows via WAMP 64 bit.
I use it as a convenient way to quickly develop static websites that I can render and host on free hosting places like Github.
I tried your plugin to fix an issue caused by the “WordPress Media Library Folders” plugin destroying the path and URL to images. Your plugin is supposed to be able to replace images so that I don’t have to edit the post and attachments which would be more time consuming to do.
When I used your plugin to start replacing these broken media library images, your plugin is not coded properly to handle this environment. It completely breaks the image path, and not just by reversing the slash incorrectly like “WordPress Media Library Folders” does. Your plugin adds in completely weird characters and other errors in the image path. This issue is replicable on vanilla WordPress Multisite on Windows environment ran by WAMP or XAMPP.
The page I need help with: [log in to see the link]
- The topic ‘Does not work with Windows locally hosted Multisite’ is closed to new replies.