Responsive Column Widgets
[resolved] Does not work anymore since update (6 posts)

  1. sitodemmers@gmail.com
    Posted 2 years ago #

    This plugin was working ok untill the last update.


  2. miunosoft
    Plugin Author

    Posted 2 years ago #


    Could you try increasing the memory allocation by putting the following line in your functions.php or wp-config.php to see how it goes?

    define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '128M' );

    or alternatively,

    @ini_set('memory_limit', '128M');

  3. bythepound
    Posted 2 years ago #

    Unfortunately it stopped working for me as well. Increasing memory did not help.

    Thanks for all of your help!

  4. miunosoft
    Plugin Author

    Posted 2 years ago #

    How is it not working? What errors do you get?

    Which version of the plugin are you using? The original poster posted this after the update of 1.0.7.

    Which versions of PHP and WordPress are you using?

    Without the details, it's nearly impossible to nail it down.

  5. bythepound
    Posted 2 years ago #

    Hi there, I appreciate the quick attention. When I updated the plug-in, the backend crashed and give me a "Fatal Error" message. I then FTPed in and deleted the plug-in. I tried to download and manually upload the plug-in, but I got the same error.

    Unfortunately, due to time, I removed it and hardcoded what I was trying to achieve. I'd be happy to try this again on another site when the time comes...

    Thanks again

  6. miunosoft
    Plugin Author

    Posted 2 years ago #

    There was a bug with below WordPress 3.5 caused a fatal error. has a fix for it.

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

About this Plugin

  • Responsive Column Widgets
  • Frequently Asked Questions
  • Support Threads
  • Reviews

About this Topic


No tags yet.