Does anyone know plugins used? (1 post)

  1. DrunkenHorse
    Posted 4 years ago #

    Does anyone know what kind of plugins are used on this website ?
    Which plugins are used to make:
    - pictures ( large and small) angles rounded?
    - to have a text "The Big Bang theory" in sort of transparent tab on the bottom of large picture?
    - to change color of the background in the post?
    - small pictures with description below , which look a bit transparent too
    - when you move cursor on the picture in highlights( like on picture season 5 episode 3)
    - is it some sort of video gallery plugin used ? Do you know which ?

    So the question is what plugins should i get to achieve similar results?
    If you know the name of the plugins , whether they are paid or not ,please let me know .
    If plugin is paid , do you know any alternative for free plugins ?

    [No bumping. If it's that urgent, consider hiring someone.]

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

About this Topic