documentedlife.com new theme … comments, reflections and complaints?
Comments and complaints about the new documentedlife.com theme appreciated.
Defensively, I will say:
1) Yes, I know it violates the 1024 pix horizontal boundary. That is an intentional design choice. I feel that the box design makes it easy to see where you are on the horizontal slide. And I don’t put the good stuff over there… just little sideshows.
2) I have doubts about the light yellow/blue/green, am thinking of going for variations on grey, with background images to provide accent colors in the square windows.
3) I know that the header is inconsistent between the WordPress site and the old static page sites… I’ll get to that.
4) Yes, I have 2 differnt link pages depending on which link link you hit… one static, one WP database.
5) Lots of the boxes are unused or not well used… I wanted a site with room to grow… and partly a sandbox, with little windows to play in.
6) The big problem is that because I’ve mangled my index.php page into this form… I actually have no page where you can just see all the posts, in order… you can only view them separately in their categories. Need to correct this somehow… not sure how…. working on it.
6) So what am I looking for? Whatever you want to say! Browser issues? Usability issues? Aesthetics? (I’m not sure about the pale colors… I think I neeed to go either even more pale… light etherial, or else bold it out and go dark and strong….. this is kinda in the middle.
- The topic ‘documentedlife.com new theme … comments, reflections and complaints?’ is closed to new replies.