documentation terminology (2 posts)

  1. C0BALT
    Posted 5 years ago #

    I'm trying to write some user documentation for a plugin that deals with the "wordpress menus".

    Is there a standard way of saying how you access different parts of wp-admin?

    This is how I would describe it currently.

    go to wp-admin> Appearance> menus>

    Also is there a reference manual for giving standard names to all the bits and pieces in the back end?

    "the menu bar thingie on the left hand side" is called?...
    tabs, windows...

  2. That would be fine :)

    go to wp-admin > Appearance > menus >

    Is this the doc you're looking for? http://codex.wordpress.org/Administration_Panels

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

About this Topic