[Resolved] Displaying / using 'Internal' fields
I have a few of questions about the internal fields (ID, Date Recorded etc.) please:
1. Can the internal fields be shown to front-end users on the Single Record (pdb_single) page? I would like users to know when the record was last updated for example.
2. I have got the internal fields showing on my pdb_list (by adding “fields=” to the shortcode), but is it possible to have the ‘Single Record Link’ on one of them? Your documentation says “You can set the link on any text field or an image field”, but there are only 9 (of 34) fields in the ‘Single Record Link Field’ drop-down list, and the internal fields aren’t among them.
3. Can the ‘id’ internal field somehow be sent in a ‘Signup Response Email’? I would like the user to be able to view their record on the front-end without having to search through the pdb-list.
4. Finally, is it possible to move the ‘Internal’ group tab around? For some reason it’s right in the middle of my other groups, and because it’s not listed on the ‘Field Groups’ tab I can’t move it. It’s only a minor point at the moment as it’s only me that can see it, but if the internal fields can be added to the Single Record (as per Question 1 above) then I would like them to appear at the bottom of the record.
Thanks in advance for your help.
- The topic ‘[Resolved] Displaying / using 'Internal' fields’ is closed to new replies.