I am attempting to use “The loop” functionality to display posts on a dynamic Page in wordpress.
I am using WordPress 1.5 and have read the codex thoroughly as well as many topics here on the support forum but have been unsuccessful in implementing what I have in mind.
In my attempts, I have utilized the example template on the codex in creating a page which uses the loop. The page displayed only the title of the page I had just created instead of the expected posts.
My wordpress setup is as follows:
– WordPress 1.5 installation, root directory
– using home.php as main home page (no posts)
– wish to create ‘blog’ page using a ‘loop’ template to display posts
– using permalinks structure /blog/%year%/%monthnum%/%day%/%postname%/
Any thoughts on this issue or suggestions on an alternate setup would be greatly appreciated.
- The topic ‘Displaying “the loop” within a Page’ is closed to new replies.