Hi everyone, hi Photocrati,
I use NGG 2.0.59 and WP 3.8.1 and I wonder if there is a way through shortcodes to display recent picts from galleries that are parts of a selected album and into a custom template (the new NGG 2.0 GUI we use in the page content editor can't do it)...
For the moment, with the new NGG 2.0 GUI we use in the page content editor I can:
- Select NextGEN Basic Thumbnails as a Display Type.
- Select Recent Images as source.
- Define Number of Images To Display.
- Select a custom template (located into the 'nggallery' dir into my WP theme) to customize the display settings.
This works great as you can see in my home page > http://www.nicolasullern.net/ (my custom template also retrieves and displays Galleries names and links for the picts that are displayed in the short recent picts list).
But my goal would be to do the same but by selecting an album:
- Select an album id.
- Retrieve galleries that are linked to this album.
- Retrieve recent images for these galleries, limited to xx images.
- Select a custom template to display the picts.
Is it possible to do this kind of thing with shortcodes? The 'Other Examples' section in the page http://www.nextgen-gallery.com/nextgen-gallery-shortcodes/ is empty, no other examples are shown...
Thanx to anyone that could help me...