I would like to achieve the following:
* be able to place a shortcode anywhere in my post that would act as a link to a popup window
* be able to display my quiz in the popup window
So far I have tried many plugins and this is what I found:
* Majority of popup plugins out there are not designed for execution by a shortcode. Most just open up either randomly or on specified pages under specified conditions.
* Not many popup plugins support shortcodes in them. In other words, displaying a quiz in them is not even possible.
* Few that do support shortcodes do not work properly with wp-pro-quiz. In one instance quiz would not load at all and in another, it did load but none of the buttons (Next/Back/Answer) would work. The popup displayed the initial quiz page in a static manner without any interaction possible.
Here are my questions:
1. Has anyone in the community succeeded in displaying quizzes in popups? If so, please instruct me on how to go about it.
2. Would it be possible to add the popup feature to wp-quiz-pro itself so that the quiz shortcut contains a code specifying how the quiz is to be displayed?
Thank you kindly in advance.