[Resolved] display MSL Secure Card as a text in dashboard
I have a few suggestions for improving the MSL Secure Card.
1. upon activating the More Secure Login instead of sending the
MSL Secure Card via email, can these codes be displayed in the
Dashboard ONLY first time when the plugin is activated..
NO STORING OF THESE CODES IN THE DB OR SOME TEMP FOLDERS
JUST DISPLAY THEM FIRST TIME AFTER GENERATING AS A CLEAN TEXT
THAN WE CAN COPY THE CODES TO SECURE PLACE
Next time when we need new codes, the script should send us an email
just with the information that we have to generate a new MSL Secure
Card because we have used all the codes..
2. Extend the MSL Secure Card code numbers from 4 to 6 characters
3. Generate more combinations, perhaps create a settings page where
we can choose how many combinations we will generate at the time..
4. disable MSL Secure Card sending via email, as the email is not
secure, I can sniff an email within a seconds…..
- The topic ‘[Resolved] display MSL Secure Card as a text in dashboard’ is closed to new replies.