Disappointed long time user
I have been using the pre- 3.x version for a very long time (free version, but reached out to the developer and donated). Sadly, I have to say that version 3 is several steps backward… just to name a few points:
– no line charts anymore
– no names for charts, just IDs (which makes them hard to identify)
– very limited parameterization of charts and tables
– SQL column to small – need to create views for most queries.
– some charts do not appear at all, without any feedback / error message
– layout issues across the board – the more entities you have, the more issues with layout – it really is unusable for larger datasets
– bar charts with no tooltiptext
I could continue for a while. With all this working in previous versions, I am really disappointed. It always feels bad when version-up reduces functionality.
- The topic ‘Disappointed long time user’ is closed to new replies.