[Resolved] Disable (Temporarily) Comment Count
I have about 15 things I need to fix with my blog, but I’ll start with 1.
I am trying to disable the comment count but still leave the link to the comment section live (that is, my blog is relatively new, so I don’t have a lot of comments, therefore, I don’t want to show everyone how few I have, but I would still like them to be able to comment).
Here is the screenshot, including the “inspect element” from Google Chrome.
I am using the “Premium News” theme by WooThemes.
Thank you in advance for your help.
By the way, if anyone is curious about the other things, here are some of the ones I will probably need help figuring out:
- remove archive on sidebar
- remove posting date from all places in posts
- meta tags and SEO
- google analytics tracking code – ok I can probably do this one myself… my concern stems from the fact that I have the live site running on my old blog, and I don’t want to lose those stats when my WP blog is up
- remove “information” area from sidebar
- fix search bar so it uses my google search
- install my adsense (on story and links pages only)
- The topic ‘[Resolved] Disable (Temporarily) Comment Count’ is closed to new replies.