Support » Plugin: Email Address Encoder » Didn’t work out for me

  • I tried this plugin. Unfortunately, whenever I put two to be encoded fields in a widget, the plugin would produce only garbage for the second field. Tried it with two different wordpress hosters, with different themes (i.e. Spacious, Responsive and Astra), all with the same results.

    It might be that this plugin is not to blame, as I used the Polylang plugin in all the above efforts, because I want to run a bilingual site. So it might be that it conflicts with that.

    In the end, I switched to Email Encoder Bundle (by Ironikus), and that works fine for me.

  • The topic ‘Didn’t work out for me’ is closed to new replies.