Development of Polylang version 0.8
I made available a development version of Polylang v0.8. You can download it here. I recommend to use it for tests only but feedback and bug reports will be appreciated.
Here are the improvements:
* Sticky posts are now filtered by language
* It is now possible to use the language page as home page
* Add an “About Polylang” metabox on the languages admin page
* Add the pll_the_languages filter allowing to filter the whole output of the language switcher
* Add pll_get_post_types & pll_get_taxonomies filters allowing to enable / disable the language filter for post types & taxonomies
* Add ckb to predefined languages list
* Completely reworked the string translation storage in the database
* Bug correction: body class ‘home’ is not set on translated homepage
* Bug correction: robots.txt is broken when adding the language code to all urls (including default language)
* Bug correction: bad name for the Czech flag
* Bug correction: bad language information in rss feed for WP < 3.4
* Bug correction: signup broken on multisite
* Bug correction: the translation url is set to self when using a static front page and no page for posts and there is no translation
* Bug correction: problems with custom post type archive titles
Please use this topic to report bug on the development version only.
- The topic ‘Development of Polylang version 0.8’ is closed to new replies.