Designing sites for other but hosting them all.
I have tried to find the answer in the forums but just want some clarification.
I have been asked to create 3 unique sites for 3 different clients. Each will have it’s own look and feel but:
1) I want to retain full control over hard changes like themes, plugins etc.
2) I want to use the same Theme as a base for each site.
3) I want to use mostly the same plugins for each site.
4) I want the clients to have access to edit pages/posts at will.
5) I want to host them all from my External hard Drive.
If I set up Multisite/Create A network will I be able to achieve all of the above? Clearly I want to be able to edit each site individually without those changes affecting the other sites unless I choose.
Is this possible? Am I understanding what creating a network will do for me?
- The topic ‘Designing sites for other but hosting them all.’ is closed to new replies.